This blog is about games and other stuff like pictures and writing.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Hi my name is marcus this is my blog I think this is very fun maybe you shooed try to do it some time you can even put games on it I relay think you shooed do it and you even can put pickers on it and write about the pictures on it.
Hi Marcus Joshua...very cool that you have a blog now! I love to be on my computer as well, but I am not so good at updating my blog. I have heard you are learning a lot in Redding and that God is doing awesome things through you! That is so awesome! Hope to see you and your family sometime! Helen (ask Mum or Dad who I am if you do not remember!) PS...you hair is getting so long! Very cool.
Hi Marcus Joshua...very cool that you have a blog now! I love to be on my computer as well, but I am not so good at updating my blog.
ReplyDeleteI have heard you are learning a lot in Redding and that God is doing awesome things through you! That is so awesome!
Hope to see you and your family sometime!
Helen (ask Mum or Dad who I am if you do not remember!)
PS...you hair is getting so long! Very cool.
Thanks helen and I do rimember you
ReplyDeleteHeia Marcus. Nå er vi med på bloggen din. Alle sammen kan gå inn å se og skrive til deg:) Hilsen lærer Kari.
ReplyDelete